- Made from natural fiber bristles and untreated beechwood
*Some natural color variation will occur. The wood will darken over time.
How to Care for Your Dish Brush Replacement and Scrubber:
Using warm, soapy water, rinse away crumbs or food scraps out of your Dish Brush after each use. Allow to air dry on the counter, bristles facing down. Do not dry upright or flat with the bristles facing up, as this can allow water to pool in the wood. If the brush is not properly dried, it can cause the wood to mildew or crack over time.
How To Replace Your Dish Brush Head:
Need new heads on your Long-Handle Dish Brush? Revitalize your tool by simply replacing the scrub brush head. Grip the handle of your Long-Handled Dish Brush firmly and seize the head of the Dish Brush to pull it free. Two metal prongs will release from the handle. Insert your Dish Brush Scrubber replacement head into the wire grip, ensuring it’s properly aligned. Pinch both prongs together and insert back into the handle.
Molly’s Suds is a trusted source for laundry and home care products that adhere to strict ingredient and manufacturing integrity. Whenever possible, we choose to source materials that are organic, eco-responsible, Certified Cruelty-Free by Leaping Bunny, or certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. The products we develop are created with the earth in mind and are made to be reused again and again before finally being recycled, whenever possible.
Beyond our care for the Planet, we also passionately care for People. We choose to partner with other female or minority-owned businesses that have goals which align with our own; human safety, eco-responsibility, and giving back.
A few of our partnerships include; Environmental Working Group (EWG), Women’s Voices for the Earth, and Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families. You can learn more about them here.
More Home Uses for Your Dish Brush Replacement and Scrubber
With a brush this reliable, you’ll find plenty of extra uses around the kitchen and throughout the house. Here are some more ways to make use of our Dish Brushes:
- Gently clean potatoes and other veggies
- Gently scrub tile backsplashes without damaging grouting
- Small size helps you tackle hard-to-get places in showers and bathtubs
- Use to clean window tracks and window screens for quick spring cleaning
- Wash knives and blender blades safely, keeping your fingers far from harm
- Brush getting worn down? Retire it to the garage where you can use it to scrub away oil stains on the cement or to clean away rust and dirt from tools, tires, and more.