Includes: 24 Wooden Clothespins with steel spring. Natural color variation will occur. Clothespins may darken over time.
Molly’s Suds is a trusted source for laundry and home care products that adhere to strict ingredient and manufacturing integrity. Whenever possible, we choose to source materials that are organic, eco-responsible, Certified Cruelty-Free by Leaping Bunny, or certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. The products we develop are created with the earth in mind and are made to be reused again and again before finally being recycled, whenever possible.
Beyond our care for the Planet, we also passionately care for People. We choose to partner with other female or minority-owned businesses that have goals which align with our own; human safety, eco-responsibility, and giving back.
A few of our partnerships include; Environmental Working Group (EWG), Women’s Voices for the Earth, and Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families. You can learn more about them here.
Clothespins might be traditionally associated with a sunny day and a clothesline full of billowing laundry, but we all know they have far more uses than helping us safely air-dry everything from sheets to socks.
Here are some of our favorite ‘extra’ uses for these versatile wooden pins:
- Don’t want to forget about a stain on a shirt? Clip a clothespin to the garment to remind yourself to pretreat the stain before washing.
- Keep chips and bread fresh by clipping them closed.
- Clip pictures or drawings on a decorative board.
- Have arts and crafts day! Paint your clothespins as little animals or with decorative designs, or create clothespin wreaths, ornaments, and decorative candle holders.
- Create amazing blanket forts your kids will never want to take down.
- Keep a stash in your office to bundle bills and letters with style.
- Store several in the car to close up snack bags or for kids to quickly create a DIY window blind for better napping.
- Bring along a set of clothespins on your picnic to clip the sides of the tablecloth together under the table so it won’t blow away. Tuck the corners tightly under the edges of the table and pin into place.